- Before sugaring, make sure you cleanse and dry the area to be sugared before beginning the procedure. A powder (or towel) should be used to keep the area dry at all times. (optional)
- Heat the jar in a sugaring warmer, or microwave for 10-20 second increments until you can pick up soft consistency sugar. (Overheating will cause wax to become too soft and will stick to your skin):
*Our Warming Recommendation: Warm wax by dipping jar in 3/4 of hot water in pot for 3-5 minutes (test consistency up to honey like texture or up to one’s liking)
- Check Temperature and test on skin near wrist to make sure its not too hot and prevent burn.
- Use applicator stick to place an ample amount of wax and spread "thinly" to desired area (like spreading butter on bread) spread *with the grain of your hair.
- Place paper wax and press firmly. Leave cloth for up to 3-5 seconds pressing firmly again on paper wax.
- Once ready quickly pull waxing paper cloth in opposite direction of hair growth! and WALA Hooray! You DID IT!
-If you're waxing a lot of hair.. reheat wax if wax starts to settle or use wax warmer at specific temperature for constant consistency
Waxing Sugaring Method...